Jingle Bell Tag: I'm It! (Christmas Meme)
The rules of the game: I whip up a quick blurb about 1) the 3 things I want most for Christmas, and 2) the 3 things I definitely DON'T want for Christmas. Then, I proceed to tag players B, C, D, E and F (that's five other other people, for the sequentially-challenged) in the Comments section of one of their recent posts with a note leading to my post inviting them to do the same thing. Simple, easy, and free traffic for everybody involved. What's not to love? (Oh -- and you have the Minuteman to thank for this. Heh.)
1) a really BIG, deep and lively djembe drum, with good range and tone from crisp high edge-slaps to gut-shaking center-booms (some nice carving on the wood would be cool, but is not necessary -- I'll take "plays great" over "looks great" every time)
2) a nice-sounding acoustic/electric guitar, amp & cables
3) enough rehearsal space to really play 'em in (preferably sound-proofed, but I'll take what I can get)
1) sweaters - never been a sweater-wearin' kinda guy
2) anything that will help clean my chakras (I don't know where my chakras are, let alone whether they need cleaning or not, so it ain't anyone else's business either)
3) anything that requires a subscription (that's the grown-up version of "some assembly required" as far as I am concerned)
And there you have it.
I hereby tag thee....
From My Position...On The Way!
The Contrary Goddess
Participate as you see fit, of course. If you decide to play with us on this, please be so kind as to leave me a Trackback.
Thanks, y'all....and Merry Christmas to all, players and passers alike.