One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Monday, December 18, 2006

2006 Weblog Awards -- The Winners

This year's winners have been posted. You can check out the full monty here.

A personal note of congratulations to:

Blackfive - Best Military Blog
Well done, Matt, as always...and especially to Uncle Jimbo, Froggy, Wolf, and the rest of the crew. Group-blogging has destroyed some fine establishments, and raised others to the heights of glory. Yours is definitely among the latter. Keep up the good work, y'all.

Babalu - Best Latino, Caribbean, or South American Blog
Val Prieto and the gang at Babalu have taken up the cause of liberty in Latin America like few others. If you ever wanted a real education on how things are south of the border, I can't think of a better place to start looking. Enhorabeuna, mis amigos.

Congratulations to all this year's winners....yes, even this guy. (But it was CLOSE.)

As for my own humble establishment...hey, I threw my hat in. That's all I can do.

But that's okay...'cause I'm Person of the Year, and the year ain't over yet. So there. Nyah.