One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

And Now for Something Completely Different

Excuse me while I take a station break from all this post-election stuff (I'll get back to it later, I promise) to make a special announcement:

----------------

It's BLOGGIE TIME!

The 2006 Weblog Awards

Yep, it's that time of year, folks. The floor will be open for nominations on November 10th.

In the meantime, the call is out for ideas for new categories. Think they're missing something good? Drop 'em a line.

And, though I'm certainly FAR too modest for any kind of virtual panhandling or stuff like that (*COUGHullshiCOUGH*)...I would be profoundly honored to receive a nomination or two.

Or, in the words of the immortal Crash Davis..."When you speak of me, speak well." :O)

----------

We now return you to my regularly scheduled existence.