One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things to Do in D.C. When You're Out of a Job

Lessee here...

Write a book about me?
....Nah. Tried that already. Easier to just wait for someone ELSE to do it, and then sue their ass off.

Get my hair done?
....Please. Do I look like some kinda media whore to you?

Hey, I know...

Sit on some old guy's porch all day screeching like a stoned magpie, just in case somebody with a camera happens to walk by?

BINGO.