One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Friday, April 29, 2005

News Flash: Dave Barry Is Not Cruel

Come on now, folks....really. He's not.

He just knows grand-bull-moose column material when he sees it.

His READERS, however.....yikes. I'd hate to have THEM as hecklers.

I apologize in advance.

P.S. Anyone else notice that this lady's front lawn seems to be more richly appointed that a lot of other people's houses? Talk about sacrificing for your cause.

I say we check back with her around......oh, February or so. (Sorry...just couldn't stop myself.)