One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

In A Word.....OUCH!

Just going around the 'Net today, poking through some of the sites I haven't visited in a while....and found something I just couldn't resist sharing.

Today's dose of virtual inanity comes to you courtesy of Cookie, owner and proprietor of "The Cook Shack -- Gab n' Grub". I forgot how enjoyable a read he is. Dude knows how to bring home the funny.

He's served up many a raucous tidbit for us this week...but the item I'm highlighting today comes from his post on Monday, July 30th.

To the gentlemen in the audience...my apologies in advance.