One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

D'oh!!!

Sorry, folks...experiencing an unusual issue with my Comments. For some reason that I haven't figured out yet, there are now TWO Comments links in my posts instead of just one. They would appear to lead to two completely separate threads.

Don't know how it happened, but I'm working on it. I will try to preserve everyone's comments as best I can. If for any reason some of your comments are eliminated from previous posts in the process, I sincerely apologize. But please keep 'em coming, so I can see how things are working.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

---Stander

UPDATE: Okay, I think I figured it out. It looks like the coding for my new Trackback function was responsible for adding the extra Comment link. Anyone care to test it for me? Thanks in advance.