One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

July 26, 2007: Teflon Don and the Apaches

Words fail me.

Well, yeah...they do that all the time. I'm not nearly the writer I think I am sometimes.

But this time is different.

This morning, I read a very special post by Teflon Don, owner and proprietor of the invaluable soldier's blog "Acute Politics", concerning the events of one day last year.

I'm just gonna shut up and let you read it for yourselves. I've supplied the link to his main page below. Start with the article entitled "FRAGO - 26 July 2007" posted on Friday, March 7 of this year. Scroll down from there. There's a very important link in the midst of that day's postings that you must not miss.

You have your orders. Proceed.