One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Project 2,996 for 2009 - Bloggers Needed

My apologies for not being around much, friends...As usual, life has been getting in the way.

But for this, I will try again.

I have signed up to hopefully participate in this year's Project 2996, wherein bloggers of all stripes create a mass-posting by each dedicating a post to the memory of one of the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

More information and links for the project will be forthcoming as I learn more. Keep yer ears up.

UPDATE - August 15, 2009: I will be researching and memorializing Arlene T. Babakitis. Anyone who has information which they think will be helpful in this effort is gratefully invited to leave note in the comments to this post. I may not be able to respond right away, but all comments WILL be read. Thank you.