One man's view of the world, from the top of this great big rock somewhere in the middle of God's Country, with an eye toward freedom....or at least some way to get back down without goin' over the edge.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Virginia, United States

Former U.S. Army, SPC E-4, Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. If you are or have ever been a soldier, you have friends in my house.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bloggin' Around: Saturday, July 9

Yes, I know, it's been over two weeks since my last blathering. My apologies, but I found myself with a little extra time to spend with my family, and decided to take it.

Anyway, I'm back. Consider this quick little roundup of blog activity as a token of good faith.

-----------------------

The Wizbang gang points something out about Gitmo, finds out what good ol' Ollie Stone is up to this time, and shows us how war can be good for business.

Blackfive shares a goodly abundance of news from Britain's Ground Zero, along with a show of support for the people of London from Rummy and...well, just about everybody else.

Captain Ed gives us more than a few pieces of evidence that the London attacks are not having the desired effect.

Finally, Free Will passes along a postcard from Rudy, and laments that Charlie Mann is still drawing a paycheck over at the NY Slimes.

You have your orders. Stander out.